Matriculation Confession: The worst sin i have done this sem

"the worst sin i have done this sem: 0% prep for pspm, and losing my studies because procrastinate hits hard when online class starts. Legitimally speaking, I feel like imma fail this matrics and get kicked out because I expect I would get D for all subjects with the calculations I have done for PB+PSPM. But that was just theoritical value and I fear it would be below 1.50 overall once the actual value came out. Moreover, my kokurikulum is practically non-existent. πŸ˜‚ Furthermore, but I'm a senior pdt and it will FUCKING SUCKS cuz if i got 'game over', then i wasted 2 years in this shit hole for nothing and I disappoint my parents and myself. Ha.. if this happens, what am i gonna do next? πŸ˜” Ending my own life is not the best answer definitely because people that love me would be sad and I don't want them to since my reasons are just stupid enough and I could just start over. But where's the motivation to do that? 🌚

Don't worry...i think you should trust yourself that you can do well in exam. For me im not the smartest in class but i always got the confidence to be oneπŸ˜‚ even though its impossible but just give yourself a chance to prove that everyone can be anything they want if you're bad in education maybe you're good in any other platform... If you need someone to talk you can pm me @SL2077
-2077

Comments