Matriculation Confession: Homophobic are allowed to skip! My name is Totoro.

Hi. Let me tell you a bit of story about my life and hopefully for everyone out there that struggling the same problem. Warning! Homophobic are allowed to skip! My name is Totoro (bukan nama sebenar). And this is my story. It all started when I was a child after I read a magazine and I realised I'm attracted to the same gender. Bruhh to be honest im not femboy or everything and i mixed perfectly with boys. Sometimes I get jealous of people whos having straight relationship and to be honest I want it too. But how? I'm not attracted to women at all. But I'm glad that I met someone special who change my life. She was the one that change my pov. At that moment I realized, dude I must make this girl mine... Now back to the real problem, to people whos facing same problem as me, first think first don't overthink.. Yall know what gays and lesbians have in common? Yes it's depression for real. We're scared how community would judge us for having this feeling. And people, please don't use religion to bash us. It won't help at all. If your friend ever tell you that he/she having the same problem. Don't ever leave them. Dude like not all gays attracted to you. HAHAHAHAHA. And dear fellows, you are loved there are many person whos having the same problem as you. I feel you, To be honest guys, I've attempted suicide 7 times because I think that the world don't deserve me. Hallelujah, God is great and merciful. Every of my attempt are failed. And now here I am at KML, living the best of my life. BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE BUT DON'T DRAG OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE TELL THEM AND IF THEY REJECT YOU. FIND NEW ONE. LIKE BRUHH, THERES 7 BILLIONS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. ONLY WE OURSELVES UNDERSTAND WHAT DEPRESSION FEELS LIKE. WHOEVER YOU ARE. I WANT YOU TO KNOW, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ME TOO AND I LOVE YOU. AND HERE I WANT TO PUT CREDIT TO PERSON I LOVE THE MOST. WITHOUT HER, I DON'T THINK I CAN LOVE WOMAN AGAIN. CIAO. LIVE WELL SLEEP WELL. 

Comments

Post a Comment