Matriculation Confession : im the only non-Muslims in class, they treated my like a shit

All my classmates are muslims and I'm the only non-Muslim in the class. At first they treated me soo well but now they just treat me like shit. I'm not being a racist or whatsoever. I'm just so hurt with their attitude towards me. Why would they treat me like that? For example I didn't attend class for the whole day due to I was sick. I went to the clinic at afternoon after getting some rest. They didn't believe me even after seeing the MC I got. They started talking behind my back and just forgotten that I exist. PLS LA I'M NOT THAT DUMB TO NOT GO TO CLASS FOR NO REASON!! They will just ignore me fully when I seek for help. But when it comes to them. They will be helping each other. My mental health is not good for the time being. I just felt like giving up. I just hate this soo much. Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean you can just step on me. I AM HUMAN TOO JUST LIKE YOU! Why do you choose to hurt me mentally alot? Would you like that if I did that to you NO! Then treat people equally :( I'm also not that smart Help me out so we can go this year together. I'm trying my best to keep quiet and not care about it but it just breaks my heart soo much looking at this. I'm sorry if I spoken anything disrespectful I just wanted to pour everything I felt like saying :(

Comments

  1. Stay strong just ignore them๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find somebody that you can lean on to and can be a good listener .. Don't keep it to yourself as it is bad for your mental health . I believe that one of your classmates can help you with your problem ... Just speak with them personally ... You just need to find the right person that you can put your trust to them ok?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment