Matriculation Confession : Matriculation Story

Hello everyone, i guess this is the perfect platform to confess what i have in my heart... Ex-matriculation student 18/19 here ... To be honest im quite an introvert type of person even though everyone else stated otherwise because of my activeness in co-curriculum. Since high school, i have been facing difficulties in remembering peoples' name and other important stuff due to my weak memories. Because of that, i don't have a lot of friends in my circle. Other people just thought that i was just too proud or didnt even bothered to remember their name. And like usual, i was the last person to be pick if there is any activity that require group to pick its group member.But, things change when i start to enter matric, i just realised that i cant keep following my old ways during high school. i decided that i should change myself .But , it didn't work. My memories keep failing me, i did try to talk to people more but when its time for me to iniatiate the convo, i dont remember anyones name. ( to be honest, i didnt remember every of my own classmate name back then ). So i changed strategy, i planned to get more involve in co-curriculum because based on my observation, people who are more active in co-curriculum get more recognisiton than other people. i started by joining the JPP. i was surprise that i passed the IV but yeah, i didnt won the election day because people didn't recognise me( and yeah, i have the least vote). But then, it caught the eye of my lecturers, one of them asked me to join this event.Of course, in order to participate it, i was required to form a group of three and being quite the shy person, i declined the inv. But my lect insist and even told me that she will find the other group members. It was weird at first when i first met them but then i finally learn to get along with the group and became a bit close to them. Berkat our lect guidance and our dedication, we won an award at that event . i start to notice that im getting slightly more attention from other people and even some the lect said hi to me when we passed. Believe me, that was the happiest moment. Other lect start to invite me to join other event and yall know the rest.Of course, i still dont have a lot of friend but having the group member alone for me is enough to make me motivated to study in matric. But because im too focused on Co-curriculum, my CGPA for both same is 3.0 (was quite enough for me, not my parent). I got my second choice in UPU as my future degree course. .But i was grateful to been blessed to have friends that i can finally talk too. Sorry for the long post though, To everyone, its true that everyone is in the same storm but not everyone is in the same boat. Some will drowned to death, some will float and some will even have a party in their boat. But it is up to ourselves to stay afloat and survive. Dah , i merepek too much. Goodbye and sorry for the long post and thank you admin for posting this.

Comments